- “Personal information” in this Policy refers to information relating to an individual that includes a name, date of birth, or other description, etc., that could be used to identify a specific individual, or that includes an individual identification code. All obtained information relating to customers that does not contain information in itself by which a specific individual could be identified, but which could be used to identify a specific individual by collating it with other information, shall be regarded as “personal information” within the scope that it can be handled in combination with other information.
- If you are just browsing the website, we will collect the same basic information that most websites collect. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs. This is stuff we collect from everybody, whether they have an account or not. The information we collect about all visitors to our website includes the visitor’s browser type, language preference, referring site, additional websites requested, and the date and time of each visitor request. We also collect potentially personal-identifying information like internet protocol (IP) addresses, postcode, gender, age, job, etc. We collect this information to better understand how our website visitors use this company, and to monitor and protect the security of the website.
Privacy Information Collection Method
- We may ask you for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number when you register for using. In addition, transaction records including personal information of users made between users and business partners, and information related to payments are included in our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement delivery target.)
- This company may access which may include, with your consent, limited viewing or listening about services and software used, the information of products purchase, viewed advertisements history, keywords search, usage timeline method and environment (including the communication status of the device, various setting information when using the device), IP address, cookies information, location information, history information such as device identification and characteristic information, which are all collected when end users are browsing this company’s website.
Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
For the purpose of collecting and using personal information, please see below.
- Registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services provide and products purchased so that users can view or modify their registration information.
- The purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using an email address to contact the user or send products to the user.
- The purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, and mail arrival with delivery confirmation to verify the user’s identification.
- In order to use the payment information, such as the name and quantity of the product purchased, the type and duration of the service used, frequency, payment, name, address, bank account and credit card number.
- To make it easier for users to input data, information registered with this Company is displayed on the input screen, and other services are provided based on user instructions.
- Users who violate the terms of this Company’s policy, such as delaying payment or causing damage to third parties, or users who try to use this Company’s service for fraud will be refused.
- In order to respond the inquiries from users, it is necessary for users to provide their information to this Company. Such as the inquiry contents and billing charges, usage status of this Company’s service and contact information.
- Associated with the above purpose.
Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- This Company will not provide personal information to a third party without user’s permission. Unless this Company get permitted by the Personal Information Protection law or other related laws and regulations.
- -Required by laws and regulations.
- -When it is necessary for protection of human life or property and it is difficult to obtain the person’s permission.
- -When it is particularly necessary to improve health or promote the development of children’s growth and when it is difficult to obtain the person’s permission.
- -When it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out business stipulated by laws and regulations, and it may jeopardize the business under person’s permission.
- -When the following matters are announced or announced in advance.
- Including the provision to third parties for the purpose of usage
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Measures and method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties under the person’s request.
- Notwithstanding the provisions in the preceding paragraph, the following cases will not be provided to third parties.
- -When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to extent necessary for this Company to achieve the purpose.
- -When personal information is provided by business succession due to merger or other reasons.
- -When using personal information with a specific person together, such as the item of personal information, the scope of who use the personal information, the purpose of use the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or the person can be notified easily.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- When this Company is requested disclosure of personal information by person, this Company will disclose the personal information to the person without delay. However, if one of the following cases or part of it is happened, this Company will not disclose the whole information or part of it and the person will be notified immediately when this Company decides not to disclose the personal information.
- -When there is a risk of personal life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person and a third party.
- -When there is a risk of significant damage to the proper implementation of this Company’s business.
- -When it violates other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions in the preceding paragraph, history information and characteristic information excluding personal information will not be disclosed in principle.
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- If user’s personal information is incorrect, this company can accept correction or deletion of the user’s request with this company’s policy.
- If this company thinks that it is necessary to respond the request in the preceding paragraph from the users, this company will correct or delete the personal information and notify the users immediately.
Suspension of User’s Personal Information
This company suspends or deletes the personal information for a reason that the user’s personal information is controlled beyond the scope of the purpose or the personal information has been obtained by unauthorized way (hereinafter, using suspension), this company will conduct the investigation quickly, and suspend the user’s personal information and notify the person immediately. However, if there is a large amount of expenses for the suspension of personal information or it is difficult to stop using the personal information in other way. This company will carry out alternative method to protect the user’s rights and interests.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
For inquiry regarding this policy, please contact the following office.
Address: 153-1 Kushibiki, Fukaya City, Saitama Prefecture 366-0815
Name: GDL Inc.
Inquiry Link: https://gd-l.jp/en/contact